CSFP provides four-year, needs-based, partial scholarships for up to three children in a family. Our scholarships change lives.
Scholarship applications for the 2020-21 school year are closed.
Important dates to note:
- The CSFP application opens in mid-September.
- The application remains open until March 1 of the following year.
- CSFP conducts a priority lottery in December. Any applications not selected in this initial lottery will automatically be entered into a second lottery in March. To increase your chances of being selected, apply before the November 15 priority deadline for consideration in both lotteries.
- CSFP conducts a final lottery in early March, and winners are notified later that month.
- Winners in both lotteries will be notified via email with next steps for registration.
Questions about eligibility, renewal, our 170 partner schools, or something else? We can help. Check out our FAQs, or contact us for additional support.